Housing 1000 is a community-wide effort, and we can all play a
Ending homelessness by
providing permanent housing and supportive services to individuals in need is
less expensive and more humane than continuing the current system.
- Like us on Facebook
- Post www.HousingONE.org links on your social
networking profile, your church website, or your blog.
- Advocate for government policies and funding priorities that promote permanent
solutions to homelessness.
Show Your Support!
Your gift—of any
size—helps HousingONE turn houses into homes.
Give what you can, and organize opportunities for others to join our
- Instead of birthday presents, ask friends and family
to give gifts through HousingONE in your honor.
- Organize a walk-a-thon or spare change drive with your
school, neighbors, colleagues, or faith community and donate the funds raised to
Put a personal face on the issue of homelessness. Housing1000 needs dozens of volunteers
each month to help us connect with
new individuals and celebrate their successes.
- We are continually conducting surveys of homeless individuals
to determine the level of need in our community.
Click here to see a calendar of upcoming survey and data entry